Lost In The Leaf City is a personal blog of an expat/newcomer, so for the most part you can discover topics mainly about how newcomers are living in Calgary and other provinces in Canada.
For now here are the quick reminders in navigating the blog:
- The blogger is merely sharing experiences, tips, and lessons. Be reminded that the blogger does not intend to be an authority or an expert—storyteller is the much preferred, fitting description.
- The reviews and opinions on this blog are written by the blogger as the result of ideas that come unexpectedly (most of the time) and not influence by others.
- Any information provided by commenting or sending an email is bound to remain in private, not intended for sharing at any given time or circumstance. It will only be used to send relevant response to the commenter.
- Some of the links are affiliate links (referral) from which the blogger is compensated.
How can anyone not appreciate your views and advices with undoubted relevance to the topic, and even questions others fail to notice or just waiting to be asked by a valiant soul.
Surely, curiosity makes the topic more interesting and informative.
Your words inspire the blogger and the reader, yet sadly spam can easily, without effort, do the opposite. The absence of such can do us all a favor.
In the end, we all avail from the experience of exchanging thoughts—HAPPY thoughts.
Let’s keep it that way.
Wouldn’t it be nice to help a newcomer make it through the day with inspiring words and make sure discouraging or offensive remark is better left unsaid.
If you’re a fan of strict-legal-tone details then you’ll be interested with what comes next.
This policy is valid from 07 May 2014
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
- The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
- This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
What to Do Next?
- Read the latest post (with topic that could be anything) in the homepage
- Read the latest post about newcomers in Canada
- Subscribe to the newsletter or feeds
Send me an email for anything else you come up with or found lacking on the blog.
I appreciate you for getting to know the reminders and policies of Lost In The Leaf City.