- Check any changes about the consular outreach of the Philippine Embassy in Ottawa.
- Find out the complete list of the consular outreach schedule in 2017.
Another Way to Renew the Philippine Passport:
NO SCHEDULE: once-a-month weekend service
Consular Services in the Consular Outreach Program:
- Passport application/renewal – download the e-Passport application form
- Reacquisition/retention of Philippine citizenship (RA 9225) – dual citizenship
- Acknowledgment and authentication/reports of birth, death, or marriage
- NBI clearance fingerprinting
Fees (Effective as of January 1, 2016):
- e-Passport renewal/first time application – $81.00
- Replacement of lost none-e-Passport – $121.50
- Replacement of lost e-Passport – $202.50
- Acknowledgment/authentication – $33.75 per document
- NBI clearance – $33.75 per document
- Civil registry (reports of birth, marriage, or death) – $33.75
- Dual citizenship – $67.50 for principal and $33.75 for dependent
- Acceptable payments are in money order or bank draft payable to the Embassy of the Philippines.
- Personal cheques, debit cards, and credit cards will not be accepted.
- One money order may be used for all application fees of family members applying on the same day. Pay in the exact total charge.
EMBASSY OF THE PHILIPPINES, OTTAWA
Location: 30 Murray St, Ottawa, ON K1N 5M4
Tel. No. (+613) 233-1121
Fax No. (+613) 233-4165
Duty Officer: (+613) 614-2846
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Website and Facebook Page
Resource: Embassy of the Philippines Ottawa, Canada